- Create a forum or an online group where all members can gather.
- Ask everybody to introduce themselves, post pictures, share their hobbies, and interests.
- Post course related topics and discuss your assignments on the forum.
- Create a sense of community online so learners know they are a part of group.
Develop a Communications Plan
- Skype is a great alternative for face-to-face group discussions.
- Google Docs can help with collective work and editing your project.
- Dropbox gives you a central location to share files, photos, and videos.
- Gmail will convert your emails in easy-to-follow threaded conversations.
Outline the Work Required
Decide on the Deadlines
Review the tasks regularly and keep checking progress