You can submit your guest posts for our blog section to contribute our online education community. This is a great way to express your ideas and thoughts through words, allowing readers across the world to be able to read your work. Since educational content needs to be reliable and accurate, the guidelines for writing are strict and demand full compliance.
We wish to ensure all our readers that the content published here is up to standards and can be relied upon. Mentioned below are a few guidelines that must be adhered to when writing guest posts for us:
- Keep your content original and fresh. Original content will always have a better stand among the dozens of submissions we receive. A piece of writing that reflects uniqueness and contributing to our reader’s community will be highly appreciated.
- Your Post should be 750 to 1500 words. If you are planning more than the mentioned limit, then pleases do consult with the team first.
- Always use a great opening and don’t forget to add a concluding paragraph.
- Make sure the writing tone you use is user friendly and relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Clarity and cohesion are very important to keep in mind when writing. Readers must be able to understand each point with ease. Too many jargons and complex words intimidate readers, please avoid them.
- Using short paragraphs that bring together an idea or a set of related ideas are preferred.
- There should not be any grammatical errors. Please make sure you use words correctly according to the context.
- If you are using quotes or any information from another source, the source should be credible. It is important that you mention the source in your article.
- Write for us on our website are edited every time. We do make changes in title, main content etc. Request to you not to be offended by this. As it is a matter of quality content for this website.
- If you are using any images then please make sure that they must not be violating any copyrights.
- Image size related to blog post must not be more than 600 pixels, and Author picture must be 150×150 pixels
- If your content will be published it will be EdDirect property and all rights will be reserved. However we will definitely be giving the credentials for contributing the post.
- We check each post properly before publishing; please make sure it is an exclusive write-up for us.
Please fill out the form below and send us your article details. Once received our editorial team will contact you back.
[dropshadowbox align=”none” effect=”lifted-both” width=”autopx” height=”” background_color=”#ffe08c” border_width=”1″ border_color=”#373636″ ]
[contact-form-7 id=”13254″ title=”Write for us”]