Believe it or Not – Planning Helps
- What is my study plan?
- What time will I attend lectures?
- How much time will I keep for online education? ( per day or per week)
- What are the priorities? How will I meet them?
- What can be the best study space and how will I arrange it?
- When will I update my study plan and see if it’s working?
You will need a Calendar
Procrastination Never Helped Anyone
- Imagine the kind of work you want; job description, work setting, culture, salary, benefits, and schedule .
- Look for popular online degrees that will help you get your dream job.
Computer and Information Technology
- NLNAC (The National League of Nursing Accrediting Commission)
- ACEN (The Accreditation Commission For Education in Nursing)
- CCNE (The Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education)
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Advanced Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Maternal Infant Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Geriatric Nursing
- Concepts of Nursing